PETER WRAGGE SUPPLIES LIMITED
At Peter Wragge Supplies Ltd, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
This Policy explains how we collect any personal information from you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you for example, when;
- you request a quotation or visit from us in respect of the services we provide.
- you place an order with us for products and materials.
- you provide a service or supply of goods to us.
- you contact us by email, telephone, social media or post.
- you use our website, for example, when you complete the ‘contact us’ form.
What type of information is collected from you?
- The personal information we collect might include your name, your Business Name, employee name, email address, postal address, telephone number, payment information.
- Through our website it might include an IP address, and information regarding what pages of the websites are accessed and when.
How is your information used?
- We collect information about you to process your order and manage your account under our contract with you and to comply with our legal obligations. This may include processing your personal data where you are an employee, a customer/client, subcontractor, supplier or customer of our client.
- In processing your order we will send your contact and delivery details to our suppliers. We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and these third parties will access your information only to perform tasks on our behalf.
- We may send your details to and use information from credit reference agencies.
- Peter Wragge Supplies Ltd will not share or sell your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes. To withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, and we review our retention periods on a regular basis taking into consideration;
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other
Who has access to your information?
We do not collect information from our website, our website serves primarily as an information portal to help you better understand our services. When you add information to our online contact form this information comes to us in an email format. This information is not forwarded to third parties unless at your request, or as required to carry out our contract/services with/for you.
We will share your personal data with third parties such as;
- Product suppliers
- Delivery/courier services
- Professional advisory services
- Accountancy services
- Banking services
where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
All of our third-party service providers are required to comply with General Data Protection Regulations and process your personal data in accordance with our instructions.
How you can access and update your information.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at 11 Main Road, Great Ashfield, Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP31 3HE. Alternatively, you can telephone 01449 737942.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us and we want to make sure that your personal information is up to date, you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- You have the right to Object to or to Restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances such as an absolute right to stop your data being used for direct marketing.
- You have a right to Portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or another data controller if the processing is based on consent and this is technically feasible.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Our Security precautions.
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely with appropriate measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed incorrectly, altered or disclosed.
- Access to your information is limited to only our employees and other third parties who have a business need to know the data.
- Any personal information we have for you is kept in our secure office, safe guarded by our firewall security and backed up and saved to an encrypted cloud. These back ups are for loss prevention purposes only and are only used for disaster recovery purposes.
- Once the data is no longer required we will destroy it securely.
- Our website is secured with SSL certification.
- If you pay us over the phone, your card information is not held by us, it is collected via a Virtual Terminal by our third party payment processors who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences, however turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality of some of our website features.
Links to other websites.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site we recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your information outside of Europe.
It is unlikely that we will need to transfer the personal data we collect about you outside the EU in order to perform our contract with you:
Changes to our policy.
How to Contact us.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or in writing to 11 Main Road, Great Ashfield, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3HE
- Alternatively, you can telephone 01449 737942
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The ICO’s contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone – 0303 123 1113